Re: Problems with NSLOOKUP

From: K. K. Mookhey (cto@NII.CO.IN)
Date: 04/09/03

    Date:         Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:42:16 +0530
    From: "K. K. Mookhey" <cto@NII.CO.IN>
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Hi All,
    This is old news and was posted to the Bugraq mailing list a few weeks ago.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/82/315781
    In fact, Win2K SP3 has quite a few other local buffer overflows like this one, and we have informed MS about these. They will be rectified in Win2K SP4 and WinXP SP2.
    Cheers,
    K. K. Mookhey
    CTO,
    Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd.