Re: [Full-Disclosure] NTmail (GMS) 8 filtering bug

From: Geo (geoincidents@GETINFO.ORG)
Date: 11/19/02

    Date:         Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:04:14 -0500
    From: Geo <geoincidents@GETINFO.ORG>
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Gordano has released a patch for the GMS version 8 filter issue.

    The patch can be downloaded from
    ftp://ftp.gordano.com/GMS/hotfixes/h20021119/intel/smtp_h20021119.zip

    The KB article about it is at http://www.gordano.com/kb.htm?q=1709

    I have not been able to confirm if this patch is available for all version 8
    users or only for ones with a current upgrade key but it appears to be a
    hotfix so it looks like it should work for everyone.

    Geo.