Recent Postcard Sent To You

From: Chris Conley (cconley@C-SOLUTIONS-INC.COM)
Date: 10/26/02

Date:         Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:26:31 -0500
From: Chris Conley <cconley@C-SOLUTIONS-INC.COM>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

Hi,

   I hope all is going well with you.

   I very recently received an e-mail which included a link to an e-card at
FriendGreetings.com. I didn't know it at the time, but this link leads you
to install a program which allows that website to e-mail everyone in your
contact list a similar e-mail for FriendGreetings.com. I never run things
like this, but the e-mail seemed innocent enough at the time, not knowing it
sends an e-mail to everyone in your contact list. Hindsight is 20-20. So if
you get/got this e-mail, you probably don't want to open it. And if it
didn't install properly, all the better.

   In the meantime, if it did install on your system, to uninstall the
program go to Add/remove Programs in the Control panel and uninstall two
programs in this area. One of them is called 'WinSrv Reg' the other is
called 'Friend Greetings'.

   My apologies for any inconvenience this e-mail may have caused/cause.

   Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best Wishes,

Chris Conley
(918) 289-5554