Last chance for early registration FIRST 2002

From: Roger Safian (r-safian@NWU.EDU)
Date: 04/18/02

Date:         Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:52:31 -0500
From: Roger Safian <r-safian@NWU.EDU>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

Greetings,

Wanted to give you a reminder about the FIRST conference before
the close of early registrations. The cutoff date to register
early is April 24th. Registrations received after that date will
cost an additional $275.00.

We've got an exciting program this year, focusing on security
topics that should provide you with the information to help
protect your network. We also have four great keynote
addresses scheduled. Our speakers will be:

David Bauer
Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer
Merrill Lynch and Co., Inc - USA

Dan Boneh, Ph.D., Professor
Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
Stanford University - USA

Scott Charney
Chief Security Stategist
Microsoft Corp. - USA

Marcus H. Sachs
Director for Communication Infrastructure Protection
Office of Cyberspace Security - The White House

Complete conference details are available on the FIRST
website at <http://www.first.org/conference/2002/>, and
I hope to see you in Hawaii.

--
Roger A. Safian