Re: DebPloit (exploit)

From: Tomasz Polus (tpolus@FAQ.NET.PL)
Date: 04/02/02

Date:         Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:50:44 +0200
From: Tomasz Polus <tpolus@FAQ.NET.PL>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

http://www.ntsecurity.net/forums/Thread.cfm?CFApp=64&Thread_ID=99115&mc=
7
> http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=148775&article=277
> http://www.anticracking.sk/EliCZ/bugs/DebPloit.zip

Please see also:
http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/people/fw/tools/chsystem/
It works for me.

--
Tomasz Polus

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DebPloit (exploit)
    ... This is pretty old news (sent an alert on it March 19, ... Hopefully MS will issue a fix. ... but corrected in later posts): ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Crappy Computer (was something else)
    ... no good and didn't fix anything, or offered to fix a few files, then ... My Internet provider could care less about Usenet. ... Usenet News. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Shameful Day in Glasgow
    ... of Americans who, if they saw Bush molesting children on tv, would still ... support him. ... Fix "News" wouldn't show it so they wouldn't believe it. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Shameful Day in Glasgow
    ... support him. ... Fix "News" wouldn't show it so they wouldn't believe it. ... strength of your usual illicit recreational chemical solution. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)