Re: How Outlook 2002 can still execute JavaScript in an HTML email message

From: Jan Willem Boer (jwboer@PLANET.NL)
Date: 03/22/02

Date:         Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:20:56 +0100
From: Jan Willem Boer <jwboer@PLANET.NL>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

I was a few times requested how to apply the rules / VBA combination in
Outlook 2002 to prevent attackers to exploit the security holes.
Information about this can be found at
http://agricola.myweb.nl/outlook2002.html

Jan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: determine encryption?
    ... It is very small and is the only one: Remember Outlook 2002 VBA not Outlook Express.: ... Public Sub TestMail ... This email and Outlook 2002 VBA are not on good terms. ... If I don't this encryption breaks VBA and so my script rule. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Parsing data
    ... write VBA to parse the data and insert it directly to an Access table ... Access or Outlook, using Automation, which allows VBA to control another ... If you were writing the VBA code in Access, your code would start Outlook, ... The other factor to consider is where the emails are in Outlook and what you ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Copy Values From Wbk1, Outlook Them To Another PC, Paste Them IntoWbk2
    ...  You can hae outlook VBA filter you emial and when an email ... the outlook emails to a PC folder and then your VBa macro just as to ... opens the attached WBK1 and runs the ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Memory does not decrease
    ... I need to programmatically export items (Outlook Custom Forms, ... I need OL2003 VBA code because I must avoid security warnings when I use ... Dim olApp As Outlook.Application ... Set olItem = colItems.GetFirst ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)
  • RE: How can I add [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] to the subject line of all ne
    ... Anyway, to get this to work for you, create a new Class in your Outlook VBA ... 'Private Sub Application_Startup ... Set objMailItem = Inspector.CurrentItem ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)