DebPloit (exploit)

From: Radim \ (elias@CHEMI.MUNI.CZ)
Date: 03/14/02

Date:         Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:30:39 +0100
From: "Radim \"EliCZ\" Picha" <elias@CHEMI.MUNI.CZ>

 allows everyone to get handles to ANY process and thread
(and further to become administrator. etc...) in Windows NT 4.0 and Windows
2000 (maybe 3.51 too). contains
details and fix. Microsoft was notified about it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SVCHOST.exe & Auto update program causing CPU to run at 100%
    ... Michael. ... out with a fix for this as of 30 Apr, and I would recommend that you ... For those using Windows Server - Courtesy of Bobby Harter, Program Manager, ... WSUS, Microsoft, WSUS 3.0 was released on April 30th and is avaialble now on ...
  • RE: Users Can Not Paste
    ... Pack 4 for Windows 2000 should be helpful. ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... |>A supported fix is now available from Microsoft, ...
  • Re: Backup crashes my computer
    ... I just got an email from Microsoft. ... there is no fix to date for Windows Media Menter 2005. ... to crash when attempting a backup. ...
  • Re: Planning on buying Vista?
    ... same approach as Microsoft. ... no-cost fix, other than the cost of downloading it. ... Windows that obviously wouldn't be available at no-cost. ... the upgrade to any new version of Windows ...
  • Re: svc host message error? what can i do?- official response!
    ... only reinstall KB873333 after the "fix" is available. ... > But the main thing is not to miss the fix when it's available. ... and which you say yourself below that microsoft are ... >> Windows XP Error During Shutdown: ...