Administrivia #35997 - Can you help with an ADM contract?

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper@RC.ON.CA)
Date: 02/28/02

Date:         Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:20:10 -0500
From: Russ <Russ.Cooper@RC.ON.CA>

I'm working on a project involving the Group Policy Object and ADM
files. I need some assistance. I need someone who has used GPO and ADM
before and has experience with their effect on end-users.

The work involves creating, modifying, installing and testing ADM files.
You'll need a server and at least one workstation machine. You'll also
need MSDN (for Exchange, SQL, etc...). Preference will be given to
anyone who has a test network setup within a corporation for testing
such things.

I can probably afford a couple of weeks worth of your efforts.
Interested and experienced parties, available immediately, please
contact me directly at or 705.878.3405.

Russ - NTBugtraq Editor