Administrivia #36302 - Microsoft Security Bulletins

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper@RC.ON.CA)
Date: 02/13/02

Date:         Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:25:22 -0500
From: Russ <Russ.Cooper@RC.ON.CA>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

A while ago I made the decision not to put through every Microsoft
Security Bulletin because I figured the majority of you, if not all of
you, subscribed to their service directly. The problems they are
currently having are likely to only be temporary, but the responses from
some of you to the message indicating problems with their service
suggests that some of you would appreciate having NTBugtraq post every
Microsoft Security Bulletin in a timely fashion.

I put it to you in a poll. If enough people respond they want me to do
this, I will. Go to;

http://www.ntbugtraq.com/default.asp?sid=1&pid=47&aid=67

And indicate your preference.

Cheers,
Russ - NTBugtraq Editor

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Delivery co-sponsored by VeriSign - The Internet Trust Company
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Do you have 128-bit SSL encryption server security?
Get VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your Web Site for Business," and learn
everything you need to know about using 128-bit SSL to encrypt your
e-commerce transactions, secure your intranets and authenticate your Web
site. 128-bit SSL is serious security for your online business. Get it now!
http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=n094765650008000
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Relevant Pages