New IE Security Rollup patches available

From: Jeffrey Thomas (jeff@NTMAX.COM)
Date: 02/12/02

Date:         Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:01:48 -0500
From: Jeffrey Thomas <jeff@NTMAX.COM>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

FYI:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/q316059/download.asp

Curious why I have to read about these things first in the news when I'm subscribed to MS's security bulletins and other security related newsgroups? Same thing happed with the last W2K OS rollup patch.

Sorry, just venting :-(

Jeff Thomas
Thomas Computers

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Delivery co-sponsored by Qualys - Make Your Network Secure
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Go Beyond PARTIAL Security: FREE White Paper

Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY.
FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet
perimeter with the most current and most complete PROACTIVE Vulnerability
Assessment solution. Get your FREE White Paper now. Click here!
https://www.qualys.com/forms/techwhite_86.html
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Relevant Pages

  • Followup to Windows 2000 unable to unload registry hive
    ... The common cause of the registry hive's inability to unload in all cases ... to count on profiles always unloading correctly. ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Downloads for MS02-008 and MS02-009
    ... I have received numerous messages about these two Security Bulletins. ... Both of them point to WindowsUpdate as the source of the patch. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Download for MS02-009 available
    ... The redistributable patch for the IE Cross-domain VBScripting problem, ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • command prompt in w2k
    ... command prompts and we discovered that cmd.exe from nt40 runs just fine. ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Windows XP Pro rebooting after fast user switching
    ... I have had numerous reports from people indicating that they ... None seem to be able to nail ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)