Site Server

From: Steve Halligan (agent33@GEEKSQUAD.COM)
Date: 02/06/02

Date:         Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:41:05 -0600
From: Steve Halligan <agent33@GEEKSQUAD.COM>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

A very interesting read on Site Server security problems.
http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/p/doc.asp/i5/d69.htm

>Russ,
>
>Thanks for your pointers, below is my reply: :)
>
>All,
>
> I started to play with MS siteserver, for content management
>on some of
>our systems.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Delivery co-sponsored by Qualys - Make Your Network Secure
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Go Beyond PARTIAL Security: FREE White Paper

Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY.
FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet
perimeter with the most current and most complete PROACTIVE Vulnerability
Assessment solution. Get your FREE White Paper now. Click here!
https://www.qualys.com/forms/techwhite_86.html
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Relevant Pages

  • Followup to Windows 2000 unable to unload registry hive
    ... The common cause of the registry hive's inability to unload in all cases ... to count on profiles always unloading correctly. ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Download for MS02-009 available
    ... The redistributable patch for the IE Cross-domain VBScripting problem, ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Windows XP Pro rebooting after fast user switching
    ... I have had numerous reports from people indicating that they ... None seem to be able to nail ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: dH & SECURITY.NNOV: buffer overflow in mshtml.dll
    ... Subject: dH & SECURITY.NNOV: buffer overflow in mshtml.dll ... For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • command prompt in w2k
    ... command prompts and we discovered that cmd.exe from nt40 runs just fine. ... Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY. ... FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)