Site Server

From: Steve Halligan (agent33@GEEKSQUAD.COM)
Date: 02/06/02

Date:         Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:41:05 -0600
From: Steve Halligan <agent33@GEEKSQUAD.COM>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

A very interesting read on Site Server security problems.
http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/p/doc.asp/i5/d69.htm

>Russ,
>
>Thanks for your pointers, below is my reply: :)
>
>All,
>
> I started to play with MS siteserver, for content management
>on some of
>our systems.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Delivery co-sponsored by Qualys - Make Your Network Secure
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Go Beyond PARTIAL Security: FREE White Paper

Stop hassling with half-baked ENTERPRISE SECURITY.
FREE White Paper shows you how to ensure TOTAL security for your Internet
perimeter with the most current and most complete PROACTIVE Vulnerability
Assessment solution. Get your FREE White Paper now. Click here!
https://www.qualys.com/forms/techwhite_86.html
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo