Re: The "Lunch Break Hole"

From: Steven Tracy (Steven@PRIMACOMPUTER.COM)
Date: 01/22/02

Date:         Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:27:31 +0800
From: Steven Tracy <Steven@PRIMACOMPUTER.COM>
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

I tried this on an NT4 server (PDC) and everything worked as one would
expect. I also tried it on an identically configured NT4 server with
Compaq bioGINA. I got no logging what so ever to the security log, however
I do get get reasonably detailed logging to the application log. It would
appear that the GINA is responsible for this logging (makes sense) and each
variation could behave differently.

Best Regards,
Steven Tracy

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Delivery co-sponsored by VeriSign - The Internet Trust Company
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
FREE E-COMMERCE SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE GUIDE
When building an e-commerce site, you want to start with a strong, secure
foundation. Learn how with VeriSign's FREE White Paper, "Building an
E-Commerce Trust Infrastructure." See how you can authenticate your site to
customers, use 128-Bit SSL encryption to secure your web servers, and accept
secure payments online. Click here:
http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=n116965650045000
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo