Re: Administrivia - New York Red Cross needs tech

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper@RC.ON.CA)
Date: 09/14/01

Date:         Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:56:07 -0400
From: Russ <Russ.Cooper@RC.ON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Administrivia - New York Red Cross needs tech
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

Sigh...

In my attempt to help where I can, I put out this story about the NYC
Chapter of the American Red Cross needing tech. The story was published by
TechTV on September 12th.

Sources at the corporate level of the American Red Cross have told me that
they are still looking for the source for the story. They've had no requests
from the NYC Chapter for any sort of computer assistance.

Further, Microsoft have already donated $10 million, $5 million in cash to
the United Way September 11 Fund, and $5 million in software and Microsoft
Consulting Services. They are also matching funds with their employee
donations (like many other companies are).

My apologies folks, seems this story was either published too late, or
wasn't verified by TechTV (and I didn't verify it either, I just assumed it
plausible and believed the TechTV report).

So again, forgive me, I'm struggling to find a way to help.

Cheers,
Russ - NTBugtraq Editor

TREND MICRO SCANMAIL FOR EXCHANGE 2000 -- SECOND to NONE

If you are worried about email viruses, you need Trend Micro ScanMail for
Exchange. ScanMail is the first antivirus solution that seamlessly
integrates with the Microsoft Exchange 2000 virus-scanning API 2.0. ScanMail
ensures 100% inbound and outbound email virus scanning and provides remote
software management. Download a FREE 30-day trial copy of ScanMail and find
out why it is the best:
http://www.antivirus.com/banners/tracking.asp?si=8&BI;=240&UL;=/smex2000