Re: Secured IIS Project

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper@RC.ON.CA)
Date: 07/24/01

Date:         Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:07:54 -0400
From: Russ <Russ.Cooper@RC.ON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Secured IIS Project
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

TREND MICRO REAL-TIME VIRUS ALERTS
If you would like to know about a virus outbreak before CNN and ZDNet get
Trend Micro Virus Info Feed FREE. Simply copy and paste a small piece of
code to give your visitors a real-time top 10 list and the latest virus
advisories. Setup takes just 10 minutes and requires no server-side code on
your Web site. All content is updated automatically from Trend Micro's Web
site.
http://www.antivirus.com/banners/tracking.asp?si=8&bi=237&ul=/syndication/
vinfo/