[Full-disclosure] IOSEC HTTP Anti Flood/DoS Security Gateway Module (PHP Script)
- From: Gokhan Muharremoglu <gokhan.muharremoglu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:37:11 +0300
This module provides security enhancements against (HTTP) Flood & Brute
Force Attacks for native PHP or .NET scripts at web application level.
Massive crawling/scanning tools, HTTP flood tools can be detected and
blocked by this module via htaccess or iptables, etc.
You can use this module by including "iosec.php" to any PHP file which wants
to be protected.
You can test module here: http://www.iosec.org/test.php (demo)
- Request Cache Size Option
- Improved Implicit Deny Mode
- Excluded Files Support
- Admin GUI Removed
- Config File Removed
- Connection Limit Support
- Whitelist Support
- Reverse Proxy Support
- reCAPTCHA Support
This is a unique project and it is the world's first web application flood
At web application (scripting) level you can,
- Block proxies. (only via HTTP header)
- Detect flooding IP addresses.
- Slow down or restrict access for automated tools (HTTP flood, brute force
tools, vulnerability scanners, etc.)
- Save your server resources (database, cpu, ram, etc.) under an attack.
- Restrict access permanently or temporarily for listed IP addresses in
- Notify yourself via email alerts when attacks begin.
- Implicit deny for DDoS attacks
You can use IOSEC under .NET see. http://phalanger.codeplex.com/
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Predefined Post Authentication Session ID Vulnerability
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Weevely 0.7 network proxing
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Predefined Post Authentication Session ID Vulnerability
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] IOSEC HTTP Anti Flood/DoS Security Gateway Module (PHP Script)