[Full-disclosure] Info about attack trees

Hello everybody, I'm new to this maling-list and to security in general.
I'm here to learn and I'm starting with a question :)

I'm looking for some informations about attack trees usage in web application analysis.

For my master thesis I decided to study the usage of this formalism in order to reppresent attacks to a web applications.
I need a lot of use cases from which to start learning common attacks which can help building a proper tree.

From where can I start?

I've already read the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities an I'm familiar with XSS, SQLi, ecc. however I've no clue on how to combine them together in order to perform the steps needed to attack a system. I'm looking for some examples and maybe to some famous attacks from which I can understand which steps are performed and how commons vulnerabilities can being combined together. Any help is really appreciated.

  • Info about attack trees
    ... I'm new to this malinglist and to pen-testing. ... I'm looking for some informations about attack trees usage in web application analysis. ... For my master thesis I decided to study the usage of this formalism in order to reppresent attacks to a web applications. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Risks Digest 27.16
    ... ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS ... Security Firm Bit9 Hacked, Used to Spread Malware Security Firm ... Super Bowl blackout was caused by electrical relay ... The timing of the attacks coincided ...
    (comp.risks)
  • Re: Pelosi & Reid Will Not Like Progress Cited in Iraq Quarterly Report
    ... This is from 4 pages, less than 10 percent, of the report. ... Reid has called General Petraeus a liar for saying progress had been made in Iraq, and more recently he has called Petraeus and outgoing chairman of the Joint Chiefs,Marine Gen. ... Assessment of the Security Environment— ... the frequency and intensity of attacks on the ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Pelosi & Reid Will Not Like Progress Cited in Iraq Quarterly Report
    ... This is from 4 pages, less than 10 percent, of the report. ... Reid has called General Petraeus a liar for saying progress had been made in Iraq, and more recently he has called Petraeus and outgoing chairman of the Joint Chiefs,Marine Gen. ... Assessment of the Security Environment— ... the frequency and intensity of attacks on the ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • How many people did Romneys tax payment % KILL?
    ... Obama Scrambles For Cover As Benghazi Lie Explodes ... White House had been informed on day one that al-Qaeda terrorists were ... attacks on Americans in Libya. ... communicating the special 9/11 security threat, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)