[Full-disclosure] Info about attack trees
- From: Federico De Meo <adegod@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:58:08 +0200
Hello everybody, I'm new to this maling-list and to security in general.
I'm here to learn and I'm starting with a question :)
I'm looking for some informations about attack trees usage in web application analysis.
For my master thesis I decided to study the usage of this formalism in order to reppresent attacks to a web applications.
I need a lot of use cases from which to start learning common attacks which can help building a proper tree.
From where can I start?
I've already read the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities an I'm familiar with XSS, SQLi, ecc. however I've no clue on how to combine them together in order to perform the steps needed to attack a system. I'm looking for some examples and maybe to some famous attacks from which I can understand which steps are performed and how commons vulnerabilities can being combined together. Any help is really appreciated.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] GreHack 2012 - Call For Papers (CFP)
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Info about attack trees
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] GreHack 2012 - Call For Papers (CFP)
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Info about attack trees