[Full-disclosure] ResEdit Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- From: Walied Assar <waliedassar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 21:54:48 +0200
Product Link: http://www.resedit.net/
Affected version: 1.5.11-win32
Type of vulnerabilities: Buffer Overflow.
For Further information:
N.B. Not much efforts have been made into these POCs. They just crash the
application but code execution is possible.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2480-1] request-tracker3.8 security update
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Malware.lu - analysis and pownage of hespesnet botnet
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2480-1] request-tracker3.8 security update
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Malware.lu - analysis and pownage of hespesnet botnet