[Full-disclosure] Opcodes Database Revival
- From: Jerome Athias <jerome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:56:56 +0000
WANTED: one (free/available) .Net programmer
I did a research on Windows Opcodes (return addresses) database
My tools/results should be soon published (BlackHat website /
Anyway, to publish the source code, i would like to collaborate with a
.Net programmer to share a better/clean/more understable code.
Anyway, in short it is an update of http://insecure.org/stf/smashstack.html
Jerome Athias - NETpeas
VP, Director of Software Engineer
Palo Alto - Paris - Casablanca
Stay updated on Security: www.vulnerabilitydatabase.com
"The computer security is an art form. It's the ultimate martial art."
Description: Signature cryptographique S/MIME
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2548-1] iceape security update
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] We're now paying up to $20, 000 for web vulns in our services
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2548-1] iceape security update
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2454-2] openssl incomplete fix