Re: [Full-disclosure] We're now paying up to $20, 000 for web vulns in our services

IMHO, anyone who willingly, knowingly places customer data at risk by inviting attacks on their production systems is playing a very dangerous game. There is no guarantee that a vuln discovered by a truly honest researcher couldn't become a weapon for the dishonest "researcher" through secondary discovery

I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that the dishonest researcher
will not try to find vulnerabilities if there is no reward program for
the honest ones?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -