From: steve ruskin <ruskin.steve@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Subject: Vulnerability research and exploit writing
To: tyra3l@xxxxxxxxx

Hi ,

** **

Trust all is well. I saw your experience in the field of vulnerability and
exploit research and we have a scheme in our company to collaborate with
researchers all over the world where we pay them on research done by them.
Our interest is exploits which run over Windows 7, Snow Leopard with
applications such MS Office, Adobe, Browsers, Media Player , Notepad etc
along with native OS exploits as well as iphone, blackberry exploit. These
exploits should be unpublished though the vulnerability may be public. We
also have requirements to help us do ASLR and DEP bypass for exploits
researched by us.****

** **

Once you let us know about your skills and ideas we can provide you with
our empanelment form via which you can register. We will look forward to
your prompt response.****

** **

Warm Regards,****

Steve Ruskin****

**

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu

  • Re: Re: Re: Re: HTTP traffic
    ... What do you mean by creative in writing exploit specific filter? ... In response to your query about not being able to understand "to have a signature or rule which will create a region where other vulnerability specific rules can operate " ... You have mentioned some thing about file format decoder. ... filters:) If we just look for AAAA, it will be hard to survive in the ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Detecting vulnerabilities to write exploits
    ... > This is something very basic to start with the exploit writing. ... > How do you detect the vulnerability to write a exploit for this? ... education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Detecting vulnerabilities to write exploits
    ... This is something very basic to start with the exploit writing. ... Basically i want to know that how do u find in any code of program that there is buffer overflow or any other kind of vulnerability existing? ... education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Need help analyzing apache-scalp code
    ... I'm writing a paper on the apache-scalp/apache chunk encoded ... I havn't written a line of code in years (well, 'cept the odd script ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: Openssl proof of concept code?
    ... Nessus' ssltest.nasl can allegedly distinguish ... The best way to determine if a system is vulnerable to a given vulnerability ... Writing a good-enough vulnerability check without explotation is sometimes ... of stack overflows due to infinite recursion on windows or linux systems? ...
    (Pen-Test)