[Full-disclosure] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

Mezgani Ali requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jung KyongJoo,

- Mezgani

Accept invitation from Mezgani Ali
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bkjhon-h0zya4j2-33/qjt93-YQrpViSWoBJstx70jdPd7yw084BD2IlcyHU7TV2cD7_u/blk/I196295215_130/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0PclYRcj8Rej8Sej59bTpnul4TiANbbPsUc38TdjgTdzoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3PuEGhaeuPm5c1

View invitation from Mezgani Ali
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bkjhon-h0zya4j2-33/qjt93-YQrpViSWoBJstx70jdPd7yw084BD2IlcyHU7TV2cD7_u/blk/I196295215_130/c3cNnPkNczkVczoVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=15av4_WtaPm5c1

Why might connecting with Mezgani Ali be a good idea?

Mezgani Ali's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Mezgani Ali's invitation, check Mezgani Ali's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation_______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.

  • Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
    ... Peter Larsen requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn: ... I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. ... Accept invitation from Peter Larsen ... check Peter Larsen's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
    ... June Nebab requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn: ... Accept invitation from June Nebab ... check June Nebab's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
    ... Jim Qiu requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn: ... I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. ... After accepting Jim Qiu's invitation, check Jim Qiu's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
    ... Sean Carolan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn: ... After accepting Sean Carolan's invitation, check Sean Carolan's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
    ... John Dangler requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn: ... After accepting John Dangler's invitation, check John Dangler's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. ...
    (Ubuntu)