[Full-disclosure] www.LEORAT.com is scam

LEORAT.COM is SCAM | LEOIMPACT.COM is SCAM | LEORAT.COM is SCAM

Yes. . I bought this RAT software from him. He claims that he is having is
own RAT but they all are freeware.
1. Darkcomet
2.Xtream Rat
google it
even you can find better RAT free of cost on net.

he will give you BOT which is again freely available on net. And last he
uses "Father Crypter" to crypt all RAT output files. and this is pure
bullshiz. All will be detected by Anti viruses after few hours.
Before buying they said they will be giving FUD server, (Commercial
Exploits Packs for Reliable Deployment in ZIP, EXE, Single XLS(office
2007), JPG+LNK, PDF File(9.3.0) & Browser Pack) but nothing given.
Once you start using it nothing goes according to his claimed way and
fails. You have only option left is KEEL EMAILING and CALLING. He will
never respond to you again.. Bloody money sucker.

Result:
LEOIMPACT.COM is SCAM

LEORAT.COM is SCAM

LEORAT.COM is SCAM
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] www.LEORAT.com is scam
    ... Subject: www.LEORAT.com is scam ... I bought this RAT software from him. ... He claims that he is having is own RAT but they all are freeware. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] www.LEORAT.com is scam
    ... I bought this RAT software from him. ... LEOIMPACT.COM is SCAM ... Lots of companies run out of this address none of them appear to be MI6 Intelligence services. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] www.LEORAT.com is scam
    ... I bought this RAT software from him. ... LEOIMPACT.COM is SCAM ... if you did pay for this with you own credit/debit card... ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)