[Full-disclosure] is my ISP lying or stupid?

They had a DoS of mail, www and shell. They state a switch went out. who runs mail, www and shell on the same switch?

(This might be a trick question, think it thru...)

bma_______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

  • OT: GRUB location on Dual-Boot with TWO hard drives
    ... switch to Linux. ... look at some beginners guide for "shell scripts". ... of hwinfo there are different other useful commands, ... You also should take a look at "common linux shortcuts" some are equal ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] is my ISP lying or stupid?
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Logitech mouse playing up?
    ... It's either a fault of the switch inside the mouse or the shell getting ... button often results in over-fatiguing the plastic hinge for it. ... my mouse and keyboard look pretty untouched ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: How to get pty slave tty driver signals?
    ... special terminal and hit keys that cause it to switch between mutliple ... switching sessions, but none of the session shells recognize any ... but do not produce signals being sent to the shell. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: How to implement Fast User Switing in a customized shell?
    ... thank you for your note about customizing a user shell. ... and the customer. ... There must be a way to initiate a user switch... ... application and no Windows XP, but our service staff should be able ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)