[Full-disclosure] IPv6 NIDS evasion and IPv6 fragmentation/reassembly improvements
- From: Fernando Gont <fgont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:37:44 -0300
FYI, just posted:
It contains some test results regarding the implementation of RFC 5722
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Downloads Folder: A Binary Planting Minefield
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: [Webappsec] Call for Assistance: OWASP Virtual Patching Survey
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerabilitites in Debian F*EX <= 20100208 and F*EX 20111129-2.
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: [Webappsec] Call for Assistance: OWASP Virtual Patching Survey