Re: [Full-disclosure] Linksys Routers still Vulnerable to Wps vulnerability.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Dan Kaminsky <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's a fairly significant finding.  Can anyone else confirm the existence
of devices that still fall to Reaver even when WPS is disabled?

The Netgear N750 definitely does. I can rummage through my Box'o'Stuff
and see if I have any more wireless APs...

It looks like the Belkin routers don't. After disabling WPS, reaver
just hung after hitting the channel the AP was on. Re-enabling, reaver
went right to work.

Just in case anyone hasn't figured out how to use it yet, I did an
in-house presentation a few weeks ago:

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

Relevant Pages