Re: [Full-disclosure] Linksys Routers still Vulnerable to Wps vulnerability.

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:41:37 EST, Dan Kaminsky said:

According to the Reaver people, DD-WRT doesn't support WPS at all :)

The sort of people that run DD-WRT probably consider that a feature, not a bug. ;)

    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: FOLDERS DISAPPEAR IN THE FINDER-MAJOR BUG-WATCH OUT!!
    ... Well, I'm not sure I see the point of this as a "feature" however, since I ... top or the bottom of this list depending upon the sort order... ... Categories --> Edit Categories. ... Not a bug but understandably unexpected. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: How can this be? Why in c# "a-0".CompareTo("a0") returns 1?
    ... If there were no other way to sort some other way, sure...I'd agree it would be a bug. ... You are making a false claim, and then using that false claim to justify your characterization of the feature as a bug. ...
  • Re: BUG or FEATURE
    ... needs to prove that "See this seems to be a bug to me - I am typical ... and no where it is mentioned that the feature should work like this". ... lack of knowledge that "there is no Oracle". ... which ones (does management think) are the most ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • Re: BUG or FEATURE
    ... 10x two all for replay. ... work better/easier will be a feature and not bug. ... goes to oracle. ...
    (comp.software.testing)