[Full-disclosure] Video => Cyberoam Central Console v2.x - File Include Vulnerability
- From: "research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:37:53 +0100
Cyberoam Central Console v2.x - File Include Vulnerability
The video shows a live exploitation session by Benjamin Kunz Mejri.
The video explain how to get access to a web telnet console via file include vulnerability.
Vulnerability Research Laboratory - Benjamin Kunz Mejri
The information provided in this video is provided as it is without any warranty. Vulnerability-Lab disclaims all warranties,
either expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and capability for a particular purpose. Vulnerability-
Lab or its suppliers are not liable in any case of damage, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential loss of business
profits or special damages, even if Vulnerability-Lab or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some
states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages so the foregoing limitation
may not apply. Any modified copy or reproduction, including partially usages, of this file requires authorization from Vulnerability-
Lab. Permission to electronically redistribute this alert in its unmodified form is granted. All other rights, including the use of
other media, are reserved by Vulnerability-Lab or its suppliers.
Copyright © 2012|Vulnerability-Lab
Website: www.vulnerability-lab.com ; vuln-lab.com or vuln-db.com
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Dinama SMS Service - Persistent Web Vulnerability
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Video => Google Service Reward #1 - ClickJacking Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Dinama SMS Service - Persistent Web Vulnerability
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Video => Google Service Reward #1 - ClickJacking Vulnerability