[Full-disclosure] Vulnerability-lab.com XSS

Earlier today I tried to contact the people over at
http://vulnerability-lab.com about an XSS vulnerability I found on their
site (ironic) but it appears they want nothing to do with me. Praise
Full-Disclosure.

[image: Vulnerability-lab.com XSS - HackTalk
Security]<http://i.imgur.com/CripA.jpg>

http://i.imgur.com/CripA.jpg

The Irony Of A Site For Disclosing Site Being Itself Vuln To Something So
Trivial

Basically I tried to report this issue to them through a private message on
youtube and then a follow request on twitter (so I could DM them) but to no
avail. Eventually rem0ve joined freenode and messaged me and told me he
didn’t want to be cooperative with me or even be friendly. Sometimes being
a prick just makes you look like an idiot.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Fw: Re: yahoomail dom based xss vulnerability
    ... [Full-disclosure] yahoomail dom based xss vulnerability ... page this APIs gets Stored in the Client side. ... that's all the story Bro, hope you understand what i really want to say. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] yahoomail dom based xss vulnerability
    ... page this APIs gets Stored in the Client side. ... that's all the story Bro, hope you understand what i really want to say. ... [Full-disclosure] yahoomail dom based xss vulnerability ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] MBT Xss vulnerability
    ... Subject: MBT Xss vulnerability ... MBT offers services from Consulting to Managed Services.It is the Corporate member of The International Systems Security Engineering Association. ... However it suffers Xss vulnerability on its own web page. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • =?koi8-r?Q?Re:_=5BFull-disclosure=5D_XSS_at_msn.com_=C9_cisco.com?=
    ... What is that XSS vulnerability that has been so widely discussed on this list recently? ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)