[Full-disclosure] First-hop security in IPv6
- From: Fernando Gont <fgont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:07:53 -0300
"This article provides an introduction to the concept of first-hop
security and discusses the challenge of trying to apply the techniques
currently enforced in IPv4 networks to emerging IPv6 deployments."
P.S.: The whole article is available online, and you can read it even
without registering... just scroll the web page...
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Rate Stratfor's Incident Response
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2388-1] t1lib security update
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [HackingChallenge] HackIM 2012 Begins
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2388-1] t1lib security update