Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Rate Stratfor's Incident Response

The industry would self-correct pretty quickly if customers weren't
satisfied with their contractor firing off a quick Nessus scan, and handing
this year's report off along with the bill. A lot of companies don't WANT
to know they are vulnerable, because of the shitstorm it causes.