Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Rate Stratfor's Incident Response

Completely agreed. Availability and business is top priority for managers. Although, once they have gained popularity and to a stage where a garage office becomes a shop floor and a @home biz becomes a rent-a-million$-building office, it is time to shift priorities. But again, I have no say in that, and it is what it is.

Thank you.
Shyaam