[Full-disclosure] Automatic message post in PHP Classified

An inexisting captcha in the message form of PHP Classified allow the
submition of messages automaticaly.

It only require that the user register and validate an account and it
can post ads automaticaly by using a script.

Download:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/zQJFzCv

  • Re: Is it Possible to do?
    ... It is possible to set the sending account only under certain conditions. ... not an event handler in a custom message form. ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... > attempted tailoring of office components before and need someone to shove ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.forms)
  • Re: missing Send button in the design form
    ... The Send and Account buttons will appear in the Ribbon when you run a legacy customized message form. ... Have you thought about using the new form regions feature in Outlook 2007 rather than a custom message form? ... When having open this Compose Message Form and press the Design This Form ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • RE: How to not see "on behalf of" in Outlook 2002 without Exchange
    ... to choose the sending mail account instead of the From field on the new ... message form. ... > I have multiple email accounts in my Outlook 2002 setup. ... > from an account that is not the default account the From field shows "From ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Change default message form
    ... I am having to change to Outlook from express due to the volume of email. ... With outlook you have to change your default account, ... If you change to workgroups you get from field, ... default message form. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)