Re: [Full-disclosure] Carrier IQ for your phone

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Alan J. Wylie
<shyyqvfpybfher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interesting response from Carrier IQ in a long article on The Register:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/12/02/carrier_iq_interview/

interesting response from FBI in regards to Carrier IQ
http://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2011/dec/12/fbi-carrier-iq-files-used-law-enforcement-purposes/

  • Re: social media portraits.
    ... people just push paper around and my response that these HR positions ... However, I paid him 25% ... a custodial account in my daughter's name. ... At the time the accident was reported the carrier set up a contested claims account. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: OT - Cities across nation crack down in illegals
    ... refused at ports of entry are generally put back on the carrier they ... In response to this situation, ... One of the problem is that the airlinehas to take back the illegals at their dime, that goes the same for ships. ... The border is long and in need of repairs on some parts, mostly in Tejas and remote areas of Arizona, New Mexico and California. ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Splitting Freeview signal
    ... Promax is switched to DTT so in theory it is averaging the energy across ... across the channel with even drop-off on each side. ... The said drop-off here being the response of the filter you are aligning, ... unmodulated carrier and see ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: OT - Cities across nation crack down in illegals
    ... refused at ports of entry are generally put back on the carrier they ... In response to this situation, ... Illegals coming over the Mexican border who are stopped by the Border ... vast majority get past the BP without apprehension. ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: The Shame of Bostons Wireless Woes [telecom]
    ... pay for unsolicited spam messages. ... they get no response that their message was refused. ... although I haven't asked my carrier whether it's ... I suspect that this silent disappearance ot SMS messages sent to phones ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)