Re: [Full-disclosure] New FREE security tool!

dude, your meant to be PRO, i also tried to use your it to pull the
latest files, and nothing there mate.not since, awhile ago...
I also now have a copy of insectPRO , and am wondering, is your git
able to update this for me.. am alittle worried ;p

Altho on there seems to be some
...interesting files... i have not yet opened... but i hope it is good