Re: [Full-disclosure] Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:26:14 +1100, xD 0x41 said:
You need to scrape up on your English, i clearly stated things here,
do not try and bend any rules, I simply stated , this feature has been
in MS for years... and yea, so what, ?? Its disabled by default, that
doesnt mean it still is not there, idiotx2.

No, the fact that the guest user is disabled by default on Windows means it
doesn't have the feature of a enabled passwordless guest userid out of the box.

Now what was this about scraping up on your English?

    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: reordering scketched bens doesnt prevent "self intersceting part" warning
    ... i made some further investigation on the bend order as it reflects on ... decorating the feature manager tree with beautiful and unmeaningful branches ... self-intersection, however after rebuild and forward rolling of the rest ... Because I made first of all, the first configuration in which the order ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: flat patterns as closed poly-lines?
    ... Right click on Flat Pattern feature in the feature tree and select ... To remove bend lines in the sldddwg flat pattern: ... Expand the Flat Pattern feature, ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: flat patterns as closed poly-lines?
    ... Right click on Flat Pattern feature in the feature tree and select ... To remove bend lines in the sldddwg flat pattern: ... Expand the Flat Pattern feature, ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: flat patterns as closed poly-lines?
    ... We don't use the sheet metal feature because ... Right click on Flat Pattern feature in the feature tree and select ... To remove bend lines in the sldddwg flat pattern: ... Expand the Flat Pattern feature, ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)