Re: [Full-disclosure] bind dos info?

Nope...I haven't seen anything yet either. Maybe someone else can
enlighten us? ;)
On Nov 16, 2011 9:05 PM, "Larry W. Cashdollar" <bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Michael!
I guess 'ISC is working on determining the ultimate cause by which a
record with this particular inconsistency is cached' is the part I'm
interested in reading about and there are no details yet..

http://www.isc.org/software/bind/advisories/cve-2011-4313