Re: [Full-disclosure] [OT] Obama said: "American people understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

--On October 14, 2011 2:05:40 AM -0400 Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:44:44 PDT, Mike Hale said:
Seriously! Think about the injustice of having American helicopters
engage armed individuals shadowing American soldiers.

Shooting at "armed individuals" is one thing. If it's "civilians and
Reuters employees" who *aren't* obviously armed, it's something else.

And if they hadn't actually been armed, with AK-47s and RPGs, you might
have a point. But since they were, you don't.

Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -