Re: [Full-disclosure] Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 80, Issue 59

I'm sorry, I've been away for a while...

Didn't this list used to be about security issues?

  • Help me with Login and user roles please.
    ... There are Premium users who have access to the Premium directory. ... At what stage does all this security checking take place and if I, ...
  • Re: ISA 2004 with Server 2003
    ... SBS2003 Premium does not have ISA2004 currently installed with it - but it ... Wizards - don't install it to the SBS2003 server on your own! ... For many small businesses using SBS, ISA on the SBS server has proved more ... security related or functionality related? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Final exit door 5 lever lock
    ... inconsistencies with the policy - probably equivalent in terms of ... security, ... letter from Nationwide today telling me what new premium was and that ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Final exit door 5 lever lock
    ... inconsistencies with the policy - probably equivalent in terms of ... security, ... letter from Nationwide today telling me what new premium was and that ... I think you might find that all the recent flooding problems have also ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: OT - Aeroplane Registration Plates....
    ... minutes to get through security; even if you use the BA premium check in ... It *really* sucks. ... William Shakespeare, Henry VI part 2. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)