Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:31:29 +0100
From: d.martyn.fulldisclosure@xxxxxxxxx
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Full-disclosure] Apache 2.2.17 exploit?

I regularly trawl Pastebin.com to find code - often idiots leave some 0day
and similar there and it is nice to find.

Well, seeing as I have no test boxes at the moment, can someone check this
code in a VM? I am not sure if it is legit or not.

http://pastebin.com/ygByEV2e

Thanks :)

~Darren

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] breaking news tools, for an ever changing community
    ... Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and eggs. ... [Full-disclosure] breaking news tools, ... If you try and access your account on ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Facebook seems to think my Arch Linux box has malware on it
    ... I'd try a different machine and different account ... [Full-disclosure] Facebook seems to think my Arch Linux box ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] PC/Laptop microphones
    ... HAVE BANK ACCOUNT ... Need I cite the list charter? ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Apache 2.2.17 exploit?