Re: [Full-disclosure] VPN provider helped track down alleged LulzSec member

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:25:42 BST, Darren Martyn said:

Even Russian "bulletproof" hosts can screw you over.

Yes, but there's a limit to how many times the guys running those hosts can
sell you out to LEO's before the news gets around and they find themselves out
of the "bulletproof" business.