[Full-disclosure] APOLOGIES FOR MISTAKEN IDENTITY: OMKAR BELKHEDE

The content of the previous email is not true. It was posted by
mistake from this account.

I do not know this person and it was just a case of mistaken identity.
OMKAR BELKHEDE, FLAIR TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD, PUNE
(http://in.linkedin.com/pub/omkar-belkhede/b/23a/37b

http://www.facebook.com/people/Omkar-Belkhede/100001794692629
http://www.facebook.com/people/Omkar-Belkhede/1583768678

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] SANS PHP Port Scanner Remote Code Execution
    ... Question is not about someone making a mistake, ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Buyer/Seller Beware! A Personal eBay Experience.
    ... Is your account cessna425pilot? ... About 3 weeks ago I put up for auction a huge lot of my PC games (both ... I made a mistake of setting the "Buy It Now" ... them my mistake and the policies of eBay. ...
    (rec.sport.paintball)
  • Re: sent wrong email
    ... were dragged in the email by mistake ... Since the recipient's mailbox is not your account, ... If anything is sensitive, like passwords, ... credit card numbers, account numbers, and so on, start logging into your ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Passport.net wont change my email
    ... having majoy problems with the lovely ... >I made a big mistake: I wrongly assumed that if I changed ... >associated with my passport.net account, ... >passport account all my contacts appear off-line because ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)
  • Account creation
    ... I suppose I have made a mistake... ... UAF> show bertrand ... I have tried to use this account, but I cannot perform any login ...
    (comp.os.vms)