[Full-disclosure] null informal meets (Jakarta | Las Vegas)
- From: null Team <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:35:52 +0530
Greetings from null community!
We are planning on having informal null meets at Jakarta (28th July 11) and
Las Vegas (7th August 11) as a few null members will be attending secureAsia
and defcon. The motive is to socialize with the international security
professionals and hackers. We would like to collaborate with individuals and
groups interested in information security as a whole. We are currently
seeking world-wide Chapter leads. Even if you are not currently in a
position to contribute and just want to understand the idea behind null,
it's time we catch up over a beer.
Want to know more about null, (kindly visit http://null.co.in and
null is a registered non-profit organization (registered as a charitable
society under The Societies Registration Act 1860, India) with focus on
security research and knowledge sharing.
PS: Get ready to Goa!! - nullcon Goa 2012 CFP opens in Aug 2011
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [RAID 2011] Call for Participation
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] ICQ 7.5 Client - remote client hijacking vulnerability (0day)
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [RAID 2011] Call for Participation
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] ICQ 7.5 Client - remote client hijacking vulnerability (0day)