[Full-disclosure] DC4420 - London DEFCON - July meet - Tuesday 19th July 2011

OK, you know the drill... We have monthly meetings. This is one of them.
Be there!

What:

Shaun Colley - Jumping the guard page for fun and profit

"Stack overflows, generally due to recursion, have long been brushed
aside as 'not exploitable..DoS only'. This isn't true - stack overflows
ARE exploitable, and I'm going to demonstrate that."

Jonathan Care - Hack the QSA

"I will not visit you in prison if you get into trouble trying out this
stuff. Also, SCADA systems control things that are IMPORTANT and should
not be fscked with lightly."

Where:

The Phoenix
37 Cavendish Square
London
W1G 0PP

http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube

When:

Tuesday 25th January 2011

19:00 till kicking out

Details:

http://dc4420.org

Drinks:

On you.

cheers!
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...

  • DC4420 - London DEFCON - July meet - Tuesday 19th July 2011
    ... Shaun Colley - Jumping the guard page for fun and profit ... "Stack overflows, generally due to recursion, have long been brushed aside as 'not exploitable..DoS only'. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: the older I get in this sport-/now Advice & Wisdom
    ... Yeah well their missing a lot of fun, serves them right THE ONE WAY ... well - you ain't lifting a finger to help the novices. ... AKA - they moved on to jumping with other people (thus earning the ... jumpers looking to be organized come over to that designate. ...
    (rec.skydiving)
  • Re: Maybe I forgot to mention this
    ... It is often so with someone who is so busy making a living that they ... have the time or effort they need to make some real money. ... Leave the labor intensive and medial profit stuff to ... If it ain't making you money, it ain't fun. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)