Re: [Full-disclosure] XerXes DoS tool Leak. not so 0day now!

On 7/8/2011 1:58 PM, anonymous-tips@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Laurelai, nice of you to join us.

How this tool seems to work is it just routes via a literal ton of
TOR servers to open connections to the target... Reminds me of
Anonoctopus.c except using TOR.

It does seem to be just as effective as the j35t3rs "modified"
(read as: he added a GUI) version...

Fellow Full Disclosure Users, I apologise if my CC'ing method is
incorrect, just trying to ensure we all get it :)

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 19:55:02 +0100 Laurelai Storm