[Full-disclosure] Perfect PDF products distributed with vulnerable MSVC++ libraries
- From: "Stefan Kanthak" <stefan.kanthak@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 03:37:33 +0200
soft Xpansion <www.soft-xpansion.com> distributes their (freeware)
products "Perfect PDF 7 Master" and "Perfect PDF 7 Reader" (the
current files are dated 2011-05-10) with OUTDATED and VULNERABLE
Visual C++ 2008 runtime libraries VCRedist_x86.exe/VCRedist_x64.exe
version 9.0.30729.17 of 2008-08-08.
These libraries have been updated since then at least twice due to
2011-05-13 vendor informed via mail
2011-06-19 vulnerability report published
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2264-1] linux-2.6 security update
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Lulzsec as irc warrior 2.0?
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2264-1] linux-2.6 security update
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Firebug Firefox Extension Cross Context Scripting Vulnerability