Re: [Full-disclosure] Apple Airport Update?
- From: Charles-Etienne Prévost <cprevost@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:43:34 -0700
yep .. and they also threw a little extra in the update..
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Absolute Sownage (A concise history of recent Sony hacks)
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2261-1] redmine security update
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Apple Airport Update?
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] NSFOCUS SA2011-01 : Microsoft Internet Explorer Link Property Processing Memory Corruption Vulnerability