[Full-disclosure] DC4420 - London DEFCON - June meet - Tuesday 21st June 2011
- From: Major Malfunction <majormal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:15:10 +0100
Blimey, where does the time go??? Yes, it's already only a week to go
before the next DC4420 meet...
Last week, inspired by Paco Hope's awesome randomness talk, Zac, Caezar
and I went out for a really good lunch and discussed randomness and how
to achieve it. As Paco says, it's quite hard to do it right.
Particularly if the lunch is really good and there is plenty of beer!
However, we have a CunningPlan(tm). We told Paco about it. He said it
(probably) didn't completely suck. We will share with you...
So, for the tech talk this month, Zac & I will present our CunningPlan(tm):
Zac & Major Malfuction - Ghetto Randomness - More rand for your buck.
How to generate true randomness on the (very) cheap. There will be
(poor quality) toys. :P
Fun Talk: Doug Held of Fortify, talking about 'SHA-3'
How could this be fun? You'll just have to turn up and find out..
May include Beer (as in free).
Meeting is *** DOWNSTAIRS ***
Room is ours from 17:30, talks kick off at 19:30
Venue is here:
2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube.
Tuesday 21st June 2011
17:30 till kicking out
37 Cavendish Square
As always, all this year's dates are posted on the website:
See you next week!
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] (fractal-Self__) : A theoretical introduction to Universe, Conscious Machines and Programming Ur-cells !!!
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2259-1] rails security update
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Last Day for AppSec USA 2011 CFP!
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2259-1] rails security update