[Full-disclosure] The Case of the Great Router Robbery
- From: Terrence Miltner <terrence.miltner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:06:57 -0500
Whereas a home or SOHO router is unlikely to have much more value than
what can be had on eBay, it?s a very different story when a corporate
router is concerned.
This article will look at what information can be gleaned from a
stolen Cisco router, the mechanism available to reduce your exposure
in these circumstances, and an evaluation of its effectiveness.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Chrome 11 Anti-XSS ByPass
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] [W3af-develop] [TOOL] w3af 1.0-stable released!
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Chrome 11 Anti-XSS ByPass
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Talsoft S.R.L. Security Advisory - WordPress User IDs and User Names Disclosure