[Full-disclosure] The Case of the Great Router Robbery

Whereas a home or SOHO router is unlikely to have much more value than
what can be had on eBay, it?s a very different story when a corporate
router is concerned.

This article will look at what information can be gleaned from a
stolen Cisco router, the mechanism available to reduce your exposure
in these circumstances, and an evaluation of its effectiveness.

http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/router-robbery/

  • Re: EBAY -- It Just Aint What It Used to Be.
    ... those same beer coasters can't even bring $9.99 on eBay. ... huge prices as they once did. ... Some sellers identify the items they're offering as being in near-mint ... I sell a network router. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: HomePlugs
    ... These are the gizmos given away by BT with their homehub package. ... Recommended, especially at eBay prices. ... but will try with my router when I get the chance. ... hmm and at 63 bucks each, plus shipping, plus tax they aint cheap. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: HomePlugs
    ... These are the gizmos given away by BT with their homehub package. ... Recommended, especially at eBay prices. ... but will try with my router when I get the chance. ... hmm and at 63 bucks each, plus shipping, plus tax they aint cheap. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: HomePlugs
    ... These are the gizmos given away by BT with their homehub package. ... Recommended, especially at eBay prices. ... but will try with my router when I get the chance. ... hmm and at 63 bucks each, plus shipping, plus tax they aint cheap. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Connection problems
    ... Some ISP's use shiddy carriers with faulty router peering. ... There are occasions when you can't connect to eBay, ... connection, eBay attempt says host not found. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)