Re: [Full-disclosure] New DDoS attack vector
- From: Balder <balder.theglorious@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:29:43 +0200
As far as i can tell you are going through a load of trouble to to
create a mail server that will make a bunch of DNS request.
* how is this a DDoS if it is just ne server (the mail server
producing all the traffic)
* Why go to all this trouble when you could just do something like
the following (replacing dig with something faster)
- while true ; do dig $(</dev/urandom tr -dc A-Za-z0-9 | head -c
10 ).example.com MX ; done
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] [framework] Looking for a method to get a PDF version of Metasploit Unleashed
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] WindowsSCOPE hardware analyzer for rootkits?
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] New DDoS attack vector
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] New DDoS attack vector