Re: [Full-disclosure] Linux kernel 2011 local root does it exist

Actually FreeBSD copyright protected its latest FreeBSD X, you can only
jailbreak OpenBSD now.

-----Original Message-----
From: root <root_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Linux kernel 2011 local root does it
exist
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:59:28 -0300

You can only jailbreak FreeBSD devices.

On 05/18/2011 01:37 PM, Mario Vilas wrote:
Hi, just a quick question, do those exploits you mention work in a
jailbroken device? I'm running Linux Leopard lOS 4.3 on my iAndroid tablet.

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Joxean Koret <joxeankoret@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry men, there is no exploit for Linux Kernel(TM) 2011. But you have
exploits for Linux XP.

I would like to know is there any local root exploit exist for linux
kernel 2011 .

Rove Monteux
Senior Systems Administrator

Twitter: @rovemonteux
PGP Key: http://mcaf.ee/daf29

    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] LINUX has backdoored too
    ... Has I me laugh of you Linux zealots always has irony to defend your indefendable situation. ... Linux has certainly hidden backdoors has was used by the happy ninjas, ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] irc over ssl
    ... But I finally install linux in mi box, then vmware for linux and the M$ shit runing over it. ... When my boss appear I put the vmware at fullscreen mode and nobody takes care of the change:) ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default
    ... That was SE linux. ... [Full-disclosure] Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Solaris telnet vulnberability - how many on your network?
    ... Well, it wouldn't, since MacOS is based on FreeBSD, not OpenSolaris. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)